Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana Arunachal Pradesh 2022, Horticulture, Farmers Application, Budget, Eligibility, Documents, Official Portal, Helpline Number
The Indian government is focusing on ‘self-reliance’ or Atmanirbhar India in every sector. To satisfy the goal, the central, as well as state governments, are working in tandem. We have recently seen the launch of one such yojanas named Atmanirbhar Bagwani yojana, pertaining to the motive of self-reliance in the sector of horticulture. The state of Arunachal Pradesh has allocated Rs 60 Crore for Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojna during the fiscal year 2021-2022. It was launched on 3 September 2021with Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojna. The scheme can be seen as a remarkable step in the arena of horticulture. Both the schemes come under the Atmanirbhar Program, introduced by the central government in the budget session of 2021. Through this article let us get into the details of this newly launched scheme which is pertaining to horticulture.
Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana Arunachal Pradesh
|Name of the scheme||Atmanirbhar bagwani yojna|
|Launched by||Government of Arunachal Pradesh|
|Budget allocated||Rs 60 Crore|
|Updated version of||Chief Minister’s Sashakt Kisan Yojna|
|Launched on||3rd September 2021|
Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana Objective
The scheme is based on the front-end subsidy. It aims for the utilization of land in an optimized manner and to improve the horticulture produce. It is an updated version of the Chief Minister’s Sashakt Kisan Yojna. The yojna will give a boost to the horticulture sector, especially in the North East.
Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana Features
- Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojna is basically meant for the cultivation of fruits like apples, walnut, orange, kiwi, and persimmon.
- The line of credit will be provided by the State Bank Of India, Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank, and Arunachal Pradesh Cooperative Apex Bank.
- 45 percent will be given by the government subsidy, 45 percent as bank loan and 10 percent will be contributed by the farmer.
- There is no collateral for loans up to Rs 1.60 lakh.
- For SHGs, no collateral is needed up to Rs 10 lakhs.
Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana Implemented By
The scheme will be implemented by:
- The state-level committee, headed by the chief secretary.
- District-level committees, headed by deputy commissioners.
- The district horticulture officers are going to implement officers for the selection of beneficiaries.
Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana Documents
- Simple certificates like EAC, CO, BDO.
- No land documents such as a land possession certificate (LPC) are required.
Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana Eligibility
The scheme is focused on the residents and farmers of Arunachal Pradesh.
Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana Official Website
As the scheme is newly launched, the government is yet to come up with the details related to it.
Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana Application
Details about the application are presently not available.
Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana Helpline Number
Currently, helpline details are not available in the public domain.
Q : When was Atmanirbhar Bagwani yojna launched?
Ans : On 3rd September 2021.
Q : What is the focus area of Atmanirbhar Bagwani yojana?
Ans : The improvement of horticulture, especially in the northeast.
Q : What is the budget for Atmanirbhar Bagwani yojana?
Ans : It is Rs 60 Crore.
Q : Which state is implementing Atmanirbhar Bagwani yojana?
Ans : Arunachal Pradesh.
Q : Is Atmanirbhar Bagwani yojana related to some previous scheme?
Ans : It is the updated version of Chief Minister’s Sashakt Kisan Yojna.
Other Links –