Blue Plastic Management Scheme Karnataka 2022, Budget, Fund, Official Website
The blue plastic management scheme has been initiated by the government of Karnataka. The main idea is from Chief Minister Basavaraj for conservation of environmental factors and preventing water pollution near coastal areas. The details of the scheme and its proposed budget are detailed in the following part of the article.
Blue Plastic Management Scheme Karnataka 2022
|Name of the scheme||Blue Plastic Management Scheme|
|Scheme has been launched in||Karnataka|
|Scheme launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Objective of scheme launch||Environmental conservation of water resources near coastal regions|
|Announcement for scheme launch made at||State budget|
|Financial help from World Bank||Rupees 840 crores for the coming 5 years|
Blue Plastic Management Scheme Karnataka Features
- Main objective of scheme – The main idea of scheme launch is to offer environmental conservation and prevent pollution of water bodies in coastal areas.
- Financial help for scheme – The blue plastic management scheme is first of its kind in the state and it will get funding help from World Bank for its successful implementation.
- Announcement of scheme – The scheme has been announced by Karnataka state government for the first time in state budget of 2022 – 2023.
- Amount given for the scheme – A total of rupees 840 crores will be sanctioned by World Bank to help in the scheme activities for the coming five years.
- Benefit from scheme – The benefit from the scheme is to bring in a positive impact on the environment and prevent degradation of water and forest reserves.
Blue Plastic Management Scheme Karnataka Registration Online
As the scheme is a far-sighted and newly thought about process, the official portal is yet to be decided by the state government. After its launch, the details to register for scheme and procedure to get help for environment conservation would be updated on the portal.
Ans : Karnataka Government
Ans : Conservation of water resource around coastal areas
Ans : Yes
Ans : Rupees 840 crores.
Ans : Yet to be launched
Other Links –