Chhatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha 2021, Free Coaching Scheme, Online Form, NEET, JEE Exam, Beneficiaries, Benefit, Registration, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Toll free Number, Status, Start and Last Date
The Chhatra Protsahan Yojana has been launched by SC and ST development department. The main idea is to offer coaching to engineering and medical student to almost 320 students belonging to the background class of the society. The coaching school has been set up in SSD School for helping the students appearing for higher secondary exam. Read on to know about other potential details of the scheme and help the beneficiaries to apply for the benefits on time.
Chhatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha 2021
|Name of the scheme||Chhatra Protsahan Yojana|
|Scheme has been launched by||ST and SC Development department|
|Purpose of the scheme||Provide free coaching for medical and engineering entrance examinations|
|Target group of the scheme||SC and St students in Odisha|
|Total beneficiaries of the scheme||320|
|Mode of selection||Performance in HSC examination and selection test|
|Number of tablets given||200 tablets|
|Number for schools under the scheme||62 schools in 14 districts|
Chhatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha Features
Main objective of the scheme –
The main idea behind scheme launch is to help SC and ST students with higher education and nurture their potential in the right direction and come out with flying colors.
Target group of the scheme –
ST and SC students passing SSD school and have appeared for HSC examination.
Number of beneficiaries of scheme –
320 students from the backward class in the state.
Basis of selection –
Performance in HSC and selection test.
Centers to provide the coaching –
coaching agencies have been selected for the program and seven centers will work under the scheme for its excellence and smooth implementation of the scheme
Tablets to be given –
The students who will be part of the scheme will be offered tablets and it will be given from MPLAD funds of the state as has been stated by Rajya Sabha member Amar Patnaik. It would help students get the best benefits from digital learning
The main idea to launch the scheme is to help the backward class students in tribal pockets who often fail to identify their potentials due to lack of coaching class options in their areas. This is where the scheme benefits will be of immense help for the students who are ready to work hard and crack medical and engineering entrance in the first attempt. The coaching classes will offer suitable study material and guidance to the students who are lagging behind and help them opt for higher studies and get a career of their choice.
Chhatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha Eligibility
- Students of the state – Only the natives of the state are eligible to register for the scheme and get scope for coaching classes.
- Backward sections of Odisha – The students belonging to SC and ST classes are only eligible to register and should have suitable caste certificate details.
- Family income – It is important to furnish correct annual family income of the students to justify their eligibility for the scheme and get the details.
- Type of coaching class – The coaching center will tap the students of 10th standard and try to assist them correctly with suitable guidance so that they can prepare for competitive and higher secondary examination simultaneously.
- Education program – The coaching program would assist the students with medical and engineering entrance exam and give training for preparatory stage in total of seven excellence centers for the help of the students.
Chhatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha Documents
- Income certificate – The students who wish to get the benefit from the scheme should furnish correct family income certificate to justify their eligibility.
- Domicile details – As the scheme has been targeted for the students in Odisha, only the natives who can furnish correct and updated domicile details can get the scheme benefits.
- Identification proof – The student should furnish Aadhar card, PAN details, voter ID card or equivalent at the time of registering under scheme for scrutiny of identification of the student.
- Educational details – The students who are in 11th and 12th standard are eligible and so, applicant has to produce correct certificate of school to justify their class.
- Caste certificate – Only students of ST and SC category are included in the scheme for attaining the coaching classes and one should show suitable caste certificate to justify their claim
With this, the eligibility candidates will get the tablets from the government and it would help them opt for better digital learning and get better scope. With this, they can prepare for the competitive exams better and come out with flying colors.
Chhatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha Apply Online
As this is a newly launched scheme, the portal of the scheme is yet to be declared by the state authorities. As soon as it comes up, the beneficiaries would be the first to know about it and they can follow the steps to register for the scheme online. It would help them to pursue future studies as they want and make a good career for better living in future. The study program will bring out of the potential of the students who are often deprived as they belong to the backward classes of the society.
The tablets given to students will help prepare online, be part of online classes and get hands-on online study material. They can easily prepare for the upcoming entrance exam and get selected and get into medical or engineering as they wish to do.
Q : What is the purpose of the scheme?
Ans : Offer coaching help to backward class students.
Q : Who are the targets of the scheme?
Ans : SC and ST students of class 11th and 12th
Q : How many beneficiaries are there?
Ans : 320 from SC and ST
Q : Which department has taken scheme initiative?
Ans : ST and SC Development department
Q : How many schools are running under department?
Ans : 62 higher secondary school covering 14 districts.
Other Links –