Dalit (Dalitha) Bandhu Scheme Telangana 2021, [Online Application, Documents, Official Website, Toll free Helpline Number, Start and Last Date] (Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Eligibility Details)
The Dalit Bandhu Scheme has been launched by Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao for helping Dalit families in the state. The scheme is meant even for government employees. The main purpose of the scheme is to help the families financially and use the money for self-improvement purposes. The scheme is mainly for helping the poor and they need not return anything to government or the bank afterwards. However, the financial help will be offered to the poor families across the state. Read on to know about other details relating to the entitled scheme.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana 2021
|Scheme Name||Dalit Bandhu Scheme|
|Target Group||Dalit Families|
|Main Objective||Offer financial help to Dalit families|
|Launched by||Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Financial Help||Rupees 10 Lakh to each family|
|Scheme Type||Subsidy scheme|
|Scheme Implemented in||Huzurabad segment|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Toll free Number||NA|
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Features
Main objective of scheme –
The main idea of the scheme is to offer financial help to dalit poor families in Telangana
Beneficiaries under the scheme –
The dalit families who are part of other welfare scheme, pension beneficiaries and government employees can be part of the scheme
Financial help to be offered to families –
Rupees 10 lakh will be offered to each families across the state
Help offered from government –
In every budget, government will offer rupees 30, 000 to rupees 40, 000 and it should be covered in a span of 3 to 4 years. Both poor, rich and the old persons can be part of the beneficiary list of the scheme
Benefits for business owners –
Individuals can utilise the scheme fund for self-development and make money from it. It is mainly the experience and knowledge that would help the business persons make the most of the financial help from the government
Therefore, the main idea of the welfare scheme is to development Telangana, especially the backward classes. Similar to other welfare schemes and its benefits, the Dalit Bandhu is a great option to boost the overall welfare of the state. Aiming for good of the Dalit families, the scheme is sure to bring in better time in future for the improvement of dalit families. The scheme will help the dalit families to cope up with financial trouble. Other than the financial help, the government will put in rupees 10000 for every beneficiary and deduct the same from every beneficiary’s fund to arrange for emergency financial assistance to the families.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Eligibility
- Dalit families – The dalit families of Telangana are eligible to register for the scheme.
- Residential eligibility – As the scheme has been launched in Telangana, only the beneficiaries are eligible to register for the scheme.
- Government employees – Any individual from dalit family who is a government employee is eligible to enjoy the perks of the scheme.
- Business persons – The persons who wish to start business can take help of the scheme benefits and start with rupees 10 lakhs, trying to make it 20 lakhs from profit in business.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Documents
- Domicile details – The candidates who wish to enjoy the scheme benefits should furnish suitable domicile document justifying that they are natives
- Dalit documents – The class category document would justify the candidates as dalit and eligible to enjoy the scheme benefits
- Income details – The person who is offering for the scheme details should furnish suitable documents showing the total family income
- Members in family – The individual should furnish number of members in the family when registering for the scheme to let the authorities know about the eligibility of the dalit family for the same
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Online Registration
The online process of registration under the scheme is yet to be declared by the higher authorities in Telangana. As soon as it comes up on portal, the beneficiaries will be the first to know about it. It would help them register online via the portal and start to get the benefits as per the scheme details.