KALIA Yojana Odisha 2021, Online Apply, List, Status, Paisa, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Program, which is also known as KALIA Yojana, is meant for the increase in agricultural prosperity, strengthening the financial background, and providing modern farming machinery at a low price to the farmers. It can be deemed as an all-inclusive package for the poor farmers by the government of Odisha. Odisha government has started the benefit transfer for small and medium farmers. Through this article, let us understand how to get benefitted from the respective scheme and the details related to it.
Odisha KALIA Yojana 2021
|Yojana Nme||KALIA Yojana|
|Yojana full form||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Yona|
|Launched by||Navin Pattnaik, Chief Minister|
|Date of launch||December 2018|
|Implementation mode||Phase wise|
|Beneficiaries||Financially Weak Farmers|
|Kaliya Yojana helpline number||1800-572-1122|
What is KALIA Yojana Odisha
The aim of KALIA Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries. It focuses on marginal and landless farmers. Kaliya Yojana furnishes life cover, interest-free crop loans, support for cultivation, and so on. The farmers selected under the respective scheme will get financial assistance of Rs 5,000 in each season. Farmers often due to crop failure, unfavorable climatic conditions, financial crisis, and so on farmers leave the agricultural works behind. So the government came up with the idea to support them.
Odisha KALIA Yojana Features
Life Cover Insurance Policy:
If the age of the selected agro-worker is between 18 and 50 years, the person will attain a life coverage insurance policy. Premium payment is required which is around Rs 330. It will give a life insurance policy of Rs 2 lakhs. Half of the premium will be shared by the Odisha government.
Tenure of payment:
A total of Rs 25, 000 will be paid in equal installments for five seasons. The money will be submitted to beneficiaries’ bank accounts on a yearly basis.
Payment for landless farmers:
To help the farmers who do not own the land, there is a special provision. These agro-workers will get Rs 12,500 from the government. Though this special facility is available for SC/STs.
Crop Loan for meeting farming needs:
It is a loan facility for the amount not more than Rs 50,000. The farmers need not pay the interest on the loan.
Funds for vulnerable agro-workers:
It includes aged workers or even those who suffer from physical disabilities. Such beneficiaries will get annual assistance of Rs 10,000 from the government.
Accidental insurance policy:
All of the beneficiaries will get accidental coverage of Rs 2 lakhs. A premium of Rs 12 is to be paid but the government will pay half of the premium amount.
Odisha KALIA Yojana Benefits
Schemes like KALIA assist landless and poor farmers from unforeseen conditions. Farmers can have incentives up to Rs 5,000 per season under this scheme. The money granted is sent through a direct bank transfer method. The scheme stands as the wholesome package which includes accidental coverage, life insurance coverage, landless farmers’ benefits, and so on. The scheme ensures the agricultural productivity, income of the farmers, and the development of the agricultural sector.
Odisha KALIA Yojana Installments
This year on 14th May the chief minister of Odisha transferred the financial assistance to the benefit of KALIA Yojana. The state government of Odisha transferred the amount on the day of Akshaya Tritiya. The financial assistance is provided by the Direct Benefit Transfer Method.
Odisha KALIA Yojana Eligibility and Ineligibility
- Farmers who are the residents of Odisha will find their names on the beneficiary list.
- Marginal and small agro-workers are eligible for the scheme.
- Landless farmers are one of the applicants. Many farmers in Odisha are without land. So, the government has tried to help them out.
- The scheme is exclusively for the farmers who come from the BPL category. Those who don’t belong to the category can not attain the welfare facilities.
- Farmers who come under a tax payment structure are not eligible for the Yojana.
- If the farmer is working in the state or central government, the farmer will not be included as the beneficiary.
- It is important to have a bank account as the transfer of money is directly done into the accounts.
- Minors are ineligible.
- Cancellation of benefits, if the beneficiary has expired.
- Applicants holding constitutional posts are ineligible.
Odisha KALIA Yojana Documents
Here are the important documents required for KALIA Yojana:
- Photocopy of the first page of the passbook.
- BPL certificate.
- Farmland measurement papers.
- Residential Certificate.
- Aadhar card, voter id, ration card.
- Proof of landlessness.
- Non-tax-payer proof.
Odisha KALIA Yojana Official Website
The official website of KALIA Yojana is available at the link. It can furnish all the important details to the applicants.
How to log in to the portal Under Odisha KALIA Yojana
We need to Log in to the portal to keep an eye on the updates and status. For this simple steps are to be followed:
- The very first step is the visit to the official website.
- It helps the applicant to reach the home page, where a click on login is required.
- From here one needs to select the category.
- After this, a new home page will open to fill in the password, username, and captcha code.
- This is how one can get the tab mentioning login.
Odisha KALIA Yojan Beneficiary List
Here we provide basic details related to the beneficiary list:
- The state government has all the rights to select the applicants. Farmers can check the beneficiary list if their names are included or not.
- The government provides the authorized portal to check the beneficiary list. The link is https://green.KALIA.co.in/index.html.
- The homepage of the portal provides a link mentioning ‘ Beneficiary List’.
- After clicking the option a new page will open.
- Applicants are required to mention the district name and the block in the provided boxes.
- Then they need to click the search button.
- The site will furnish the pdf that contains all the names.
- Applicants can easily download the pdf to check their names.
Registration Form for the initial process of registration:
The interested and eligible farmers can follow these simple steps to get registered:
- Farmers should start the process by visiting the official website.
- On the homepage of the website, they can find the fresh application form link for KALIA Yojana.
- After they click on apply a new page will open.
- The page will showcase the application form of different yojanas.
- Applicants need to select the Odisha KALIA Scheme Application Form.
- Afterward, they need to fill-up the form.
- All the required details must be filled in carefully.
- Then they need to attach the required documents.
- Applicants can submit the form by clicking on the Submit button.
Tracking of grievance status:
We can follow these simple steps in order to know about the status:
- Applicants need to visit the KALIA official website.
- On the home page, applicants can find the ‘ online grievance application form’ on the right-hand side
- The applicant can click on ‘track your application’.
- A new page appears where applicants can enter the token number.
- Then they need to click on the show option to get the details of the status.
Odisha KALIA Yojan e-KYC Process
The KALIA e-KYC Process is being used to make the payment secure and effective. Here are the necessary updates about the e-KYC Process:
- Farmers can visit the official website of KALIA Yojana, where they can find link related e-KYC.
- Then they need to click on it and go through the instructions very carefully.
- Then farmers need to enter their Aadhaar Numbers.
- Afterward, they need to click on the verify option.
- Farmers must fill in their Aadhar details carefully as any of the mistakes may cause the rejection of the application.
- If farmers find that their mobile numbers are not seeded, then they are required to make the corrections at any Aadhar Enrolment Centre.
- The KALIA e-KYC Process gets completed with a click on the deceleration options.
Odisha KALIA Yojan Rejection List
In order to check the rejection list for KALIA Yojana, one can simply follow these steps:
- Once the applicant submits the form, he/she can check the status through the official portal.
- One needs to click on the tab mentioning ‘Beneficiary List’.
- The applicant must select the district and block name.
- This will help the applicant to get the PDF list mentioning the names of all the applicants.
- If the applicant does not find his/her name in the PDF, it is indicative of the fact that the government has not passed the enrollment request.
Odisha KALIA Yojan Mobile App
The government has left no stone unturned to avoid the inconvenience for the farmers. It has launched a separate mobile application pertaining to the applicants. The app can easily be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store. Interested farmers can simply search the app on the play store by typing the name of the scheme. After they download the app, the apps get activated on their mobile phones. After getting their mobile numbers registered, they can simply apply, check the status, make changes, delete, and so on.
Odisha KALIA Yojan Helpline Numbers
The government has provided the helpline number 1800-572-1122, to clear the doubts and address the grievances. Apart from this number, applicants can also register on the KALIA BARTA service portal. It is a simple process where applicants can register through a missed call on the official number, 0806117422. With a missed call by the applicant, the information system will record the number and forward the details to the respective number in the form of a voice message or SMS.
Odisha KALIA Yojan Refund Registration Process
Let us know about the simple steps related to KALIA refund registration :
- First of all the applicant needs to visit the official website of KALIA Yojana.
- After the home page appears, the applicant needs to click on the tab of forms.
- Then the applicant needs to click on the refund application link.
Odisha KALIA Yojan Camps
The government of Odisha has organized special PEETHA camps in every district for the farmers. These camps provide information about the features, application of the project, and implementation. The government is particular about the feasible procedure of KALIA Yojana. So, camps get organized in certain intervals for the simplification and assistance of the process.
Schemes like KALIA aim for the betterment of the rural population. It has been designed to support farmers who are farming on a small scale, involved in animal herding, fishing, or those who are even landless. It can be deemed as an alternative to a farm loan waiver, which can help agro-workers to manage their livelihood.
Q : Who started the KALIA Yojana?
Q : Does KALIA Yojana include all sorts of farmers?
Q : When was the KALIA scheme started?
Q : Are landless farmers included in KALIA Scheme?
Other Links –