Karnataka Amrith Health Infrastructure Upgradation Programme 2022, (Health Scheme, Application, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number)
The Karnataka government has always taken good steps towards rural and urban development. On the special occasion of 15th August, 2021, the State Government of Karnataka had announced a group(14) of special programmes to commemorate the 75 years of independence. The programmes aim at the development in the areas of health, farming, social sectors and sports. One among such Programmes is the Amrith Health Infrastructure Upgradation Programme. This special scheme is applied in partnership with the health and family welfare departments, Karnataka Health promotion trust, and RDPR. Through this article, we will provide you all the information regarding the Scheme.
Karnataka Amrith Health Infrastructure Upgradation Programme 2021
|Name of the Programme||Amrith Health Infrastructure Upgradation Programme|
|Launched Under||Karnataka Government|
|Launched By||Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Minister KS Eshwarappa|
|Launch Date||30th August, 2021|
|Aim||To provide good health facilities to rural communities of Karnataka|
Karnataka Amrith Health Scheme Features/ Benefits
- The Health Scheme will ensure an overall development in the sector of health for the state.
- Under the scheme, there will be an upgrade of 750 Primary Health Centres(PHCs).
- All the Primary Health centres will be given a financial support of ₹20 Lakh.
- Good health facilities will be provided in the rural areas.
- Facilities to cope up with the covid-19 situation will also be formulated well.
- The scheme will be executed in 2,816 gram panchayats.
- The health scheme will also be disseminated across 110 taluks in 14 districts. The 14 districts include Ballari, Vijayanagar, Bagalkot, Garage, Davanagere, Belagavi, Chamarajanagar, Koppal, Yadgir districts, Kalaburagi, Mandya, Raichur, Mysuru, and Vijayapura.
- There is a provision of health kit worth ₹25,000 each Gram Panchayat.
- Under the programme, tap water will be provided to every household in the next two years.
Sahita Helpline –
- The state government has set up counselling centres named Sahita for women who are suffering and going through pain and stress.
- Sahita helpline centres will cover the areas of Dharwad, Bengaluru and Mysore districts.
- The helpline will also provide support to the families who lost a family member to covid-19.
Karnataka Amrith Health Scheme Eligibility
- The scheme is for the development of health in rural areas.
- People belonging to the state of Karnataka will only be eligible for the benefits of the health scheme.
- The Gram Panchayats will cover only the areas of the state.
- All the other related information will officially be shared by the state government soon. We will update the same once it is out.
Karnataka Amrith Health Scheme Documents
Currently, there is no official declaration by the Karnataka Government. All the information about the documents will be soon declared by the state government.
Karnataka Amrith Health Scheme Official Website
The program was launched by the rural development and Panchayat Raj minister on Monday 30th August. The official website is hence not announced yet. However, we will update you once it is out.
Karnataka Amrith Health Scheme Application Process
There is no official information shared by the Karnataka Government. It will be updated soon.
Karnataka Amrith Health Scheme Helpline Number
The state government has set up counselling centres named Sahita for women who are suffering and are distressed. It will currently cover only the districts of Dharwad, Bengaluru and Mysore. There is no official declaration about an overall helpline number. We will request you to keep checking the updates and it will be shared soon.
Q : What is the aim of the Amrith Health Infrastructure Upgradation Programme?
Q : Does the Amrith Health scheme aim to benefit only the rural households in Karnataka ?
Q : Under which mission the tap water to every household would be provided ?
Q : Can you mention the Official website to check with the information ?
Q : What is the common helpline number to contact ?
Q : At which place the programme was launched officially ?
Q : How many days of workshop was inaugurated by KS Eshwarappa ?
Q : Who was a part of the two-day workshop at the time of announcing the schemes ?
Other Links –