Mega Investment Textiles Parks (MITRA) Scheme 2021, Launched, Employment, Establishment, Infrastructure, Eligibility, Official Website
Mega Investment Textile Parks could be seen in the news since Union Budget 2021-22 was presented by Union Finance and Corporate Affairs Minister. The Government came up with the idea of Mega Investment Textile Parks to aid the textile industry in attracting investments, enhancing job opportunities and exports. It will help the textile industry to withstand the global competition. Through this article, we are going to understand the significance of the Mega Investment Textile Park Scheme and the developments pertaining to it.
Mega Investment Textiles Parks (MITRA) Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||Mega Investment Textile Parks Scheme|
|Launched By||The Central Government|
|Implementation Under||Textile Ministry|
|Beneficiary||Indian Textile Industry|
|Goals||Establishment of Textile Parks, Employment Opportunities, Infrastructure, and so on.|
|Announcement||Union Budget 2021-22|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Toll Free Number||NA|
What is Mega Investment Textile Park Scheme
To give a boost to Indian Textile, the Government came up with the idea of Mega Investment Textile Park. It has been introduced with the aim to develop a world-class infrastructure to boost exports. This will ensure a strong foothold in global competition and help in large investments (FDI).
The state-of-the-art infrastructure through Mega Investment Textile Park will provide domestic manufacturers a level playing field in the international textile markets. Through this scheme, the Government is planning to set up seven mega textile parks in the next three years.
Mega Investment Textiles Parks (MITRA) Scheme Features
- Mega Investment Textile Parks will help in enhancing employment opportunities.
- These will help in increased investment.
- The focus has been put on the goal of establishing 7 textile parks over 3 years.
- The government aims to develop a world-class infrastructure with plug-and-play facilities.
- Mega Investment Textile Parks will help domestic manufacturers to boost their condition and satisfy the notion of AtmaNirbhar Bharat.
- Each textile park will have a world-class infrastructure. Each of them will come up in at least one thousand acre land.
- These parks will include the availability of raw materials, connectivity, water, and power facilities, etc.
- The center would focus on the ‘ Challenge Method’ for the selection of the location of new mega textile parks. The center would furnish an expression of interest on which the states are required to apply.
- As per the latest reports, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Gujarat have expressed the intent to host the textile parks. Recently, the chief minister of Rajasthan has asked for the center’s approval for establishing Mega Investment Textile Park in Kankaani,Jodhpur.
Mega Investment Textiles Parks (MITRA) Scheme Beneficiary
Mega Investment Textile Parks will help the entire Indian Textile Industry. It will help domestic manufacturers and industries to avail the of world-class infrastructure. The benefits given will help to attain a boost from 33 billion dollars to 100 billion dollars in the next few years.
Mega Investment Textiles Parks (MITRA) Scheme Official Website
The Ministry of Textiles is the implementing agency for Mega Investment Textile Parks. We can get the necessary details from the official site of the ministry. The government keeps updating the ongoing developments.
Q : When was the scheme of Mega Investment Textile Parks announced?
Q : Which is the implementing body of Mega Investment Textile Parks?
Q : Who is going to get benefited from Mega Investment Textile Parks?
Q : Which is the official website for the Ministry of Textiles?
Q : Is there any particular portal especially for Mega Investment Textile Parks?
Other Links –