Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme Tamil Nadu 2022, Budget 2022-23, Apply Online, Eligibility, Amount, Documents, Official Website, Toll free Helpline Number
The Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme is an initiative for girls’ students in Tamil Nadu. It is part of many schemes and scholarships that the state government launch in favor of citizens of the state. It is mainly for the help of the girl students who are aiming for higher education. The idea of the scheme has been announced at the new state budget which has been sanctioned by the finance minister of the state. With the financial help, it will help the applicants continue their education with help of the scholarship money. The other relevant details of the scheme are enlisted in the following part of the article.
Higher Education Assurance Scheme Tamil Nadu 2022
|Name of the scheme||Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar scheme|
|launched in||Tamil Nadu|
|launched by||Finance Minister Palanivel Thiaga Ryan|
|Target group||Girl students willing for higher education|
|Financial help||Rupees 1000 monthly|
|Objective of scheme||Offer financial help to students aiming to complete higher education in the state|
|announced under||Tamil Nadu budget 2022-23|
|Run by||State government|
|Mode of application||Both online and offline|
|launched under||Social welfare department|
Higher Education Assurance Scheme TN Features
- Target group for the scheme – Only girl candidates of government schools can apply for the scheme benefits.
- Main objective of scheme – The main idea of scheme implementation is to help girl students pursue higher education and boost women empowerment.
- Scheme benefit for school students – It is mainly for students studying in 6th and 12th standard who can apply for the scheme and enjoy scholarship of rupees 1000 monthly.
- Time of scheme announcement – The scheme has been announced in new budget of the state and it has been done by Finance Minister Palanivel Thiaga Rajan for the help of the students.
Higher Education Assurance Scheme TN Eligibility
- Category of students – The scheme is only meant for the girl students of Tamil Nadu who wish to pursue higher education.
- Residents of state – The students who are permanent residents of the state are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Educational details – Only the students pursuing in government schools from class 6th to 12th can apply for the scheme. The scholarship would be awarded for the ones for UG, diploma, ITI and other categories.
Higher Education Assurance Scheme TN Documents
- Domicile details – As the scheme has been launched in Tamil Nadu, only the natives of state can apply and they have to apply the original domicile certificates for it.
- Educational certificate – In category of educational certificate, one should furnish previous year marksheet and sports certificate if any.
- Student category – Students should furnish correct details to furnish that they study in government schools of the state.
- Identification proof – As correct identification proof, one has to furnish documents like ID showing gender category, Aadhaar card, Voter ID or equivalent and furnish it to higher authorities for authentication. In addition, one should show passport size photo at the time of registering for the scheme.
- Income certificate – The girl student has to furnish suitable income certificate to justify their claim for the benefits of the scheme.
Higher Education Assurance Scheme TN Apply Online and Form
It is necessary for the guardians to know the details of applying online on behalf of girl child. Try to follow the correct steps that helps make the task an easy one, and they can easily register for the scheme online. However, the form for the scheme would be available soon, and the steps shall help in ease of online submission.
- Applicants should go by the official portal of the scheme
- As the home page shows up, one should check the details given
- Here, one has to click on the PDF form available for the scheme
- Then, click on the apply online option
- Here, on the new tab, the application form will show up
- Now, enter the correct details in the form and upload the necessary documents required for scrutiny
- Then, you have to click on submit option
- Once, completed, you can upload the application form of the scheme and save it for future preference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Ans : Girl students of government schools to pursue higher studies.
Ans : Finance Minister Palanivel Thiaga Rajan
Ans : Rupees 1000 monthly
Ans : Students of class 6th to 12th
Ans : Undergraduate, ITI, and diploma courses
Other Articles –