MPBSE Marking Scheme 2021-22, Class 9th to 12th Exam Pattern, Blue Print, Syllabus, Result, Registration, Eligibility, Official Portal, Helpline Toll Free Number
The exams conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education for the 9th to 12th require a large number of exam centers. Every year, a large number of students write the examination. Before appearing for MPBSE, every junior college conducts Unit Tests, Quarterly, Half-Yearly, and Pre-final exams. As these exams are very significant, students can help themselves with practice sets. MP Board of secondary education released changes in class 9th to 12th exam pattern and marking. This is MPBSE Marking Scheme. They can find all information of upcoming examination. It will aid students to understand the revised marking scheme by MPBSE. Through this article, let us know about the marking scheme, blueprint, subject details, and important links related to the respective examination.
MP Board Marking Scheme 2021
|Board Name||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Class||9th to 12th|
|Name of the Examination||Final or Public Examination|
|Official Site for MPBSE||Link|
|Helpline/ Toll-Free Number||07552570248 / 180023230175|
What is MPBSE Marking Scheme
- The MPBSE has revised the marking scheme for class 9 to 12 examinations. These include theory and practical exams.
- High school and Higher secondary with nonpractical subjects will be 80 marks in theory and 20 marks in practicals.
- According to the new changes, the theory part for class 12 will have 70 marks while practicals have 30 marks.
- 40 percent of questions in the theory part of classes 10 and 12 are going to be objectives.
- The detailed marking scheme is available on the official site. MPBSE has also reduced the syllabi considering the lockdown situation.
MPBSE Marking System 2022
Marking Distribution for Higher School –
Marking Distribution for Higher Secondary –
|Art and Culture||80||20||100|
Marking Distribution for Higher Secondary Practical Subjects –
|Mathematics and Science related to Agriculture||70||30||100|
|Harvest Produce and Horticulture||70||30||100|
|Animal Husbandry, Dairy, Hen, Fishes, etc||70||30||100|
|Home Management And Apparel Science||70||30||100|
|Parts of Science||70||30||100|
MPBSE Marking Scheme Board Class 10th and 12th Blue Prints
Practicing blueprints will help students to put their preparation on the right track. Students can regularly practice these blueprints which can condition their minds and make them familiar with the nature of the examination. All the students from Science, Arts, and Commerce backgrounds can prepare their respective subjects by downloading the released blueprints.
MPBSE Marking Scheme Eligibility
- The students of classes 9th to 12th can avail the benefits of blueprints released by MPBSE. It can help them to understand the demand and nature of the preparation.
- The students of mp board and mp residents are eligible for this scheme.
MPBSE Marking Scheme Official Site
MPBSE has an official portal to furnish all the necessary information. The portal consists of toll-free numbers, login, student services, and so on. Students can easily reach the site by clicking on the link.
MPBSE Marking Scheme Helpline and Toll free Number
MPBSE provides an official portal that constitutes all the necessary details regarding the upcoming examinations by MPBSE. Students can call on 07552570248 and helpline number 180023230175 to get their queries addressed.
Q : What is the Changes in MPBSE Marking Scheme ?
Q : Which is the official website for MPBSE?
Q : Is MPBSE having any helpline?
Q : What is the marking system in MPBSE Marking Scheme ?
Q : How can blueprints help the students?
Other Links –