Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme Karnataka 2022, Online Apply, Benefit, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number
Students who are willing to appear for competitive exams like SSC, UPSC, JEE and others, opt for special coaching training. It helps them train for the exam as per its latest pattern and gives the requited guidance. However, not all applicants can afford to take admission in such coaching classes. For this, the Karnataka state government has come up with the entitled scheme to help students who are willing to appear for the exams offer free of coaching class. The announcement for the class has been made in the financial budget plans of year 2022-2023 and this important decision has been taken by the state authorities for the help of the students. The following are the details of the scheme, eligibility criteria and how the interested candidates can apply for it online and get through it.
Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme Karnataka 2022
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai|
|Target Group||Students appearing for entrance exam|
|Objective of Scheme Launch||Offer free coaching to students for central competitive exams|
Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme Benefits
- Main objective of scheme – The main focus of scheme launch is to offer free of coaching facility to students.
- Benefit to get from scheme – The scheme will help the students get assistance for coaching that would guide them right for competitive exams and prepare accordingly.
- Exams to get coaching under scheme – The students who are appearing for National eligibility entrance test, joint entrance exam, Union public service commission and other exams.
- Enroll for the scheme – The students need to enroll online to avail of the scheme benefits.
Therefore, after the official announcement for the scheme, the interested candidate can opt for the register online and get the scheme benefits easily.
Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme Eligibility
- Residents of state – Applicant should belong to Karnataka state to be eligible for the scheme benefits.
- Academic record – The applicant should furnish correct and updated academic records to justify their claim to get the scheme benefits.
- Identification – One should furnish suitable documents as identification to be checked by higher authorities at the time of registration for the scheme.
There must be selection under the Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini yojana when applying for it online.
Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme Documents
- Identification documents – The identification details of applicant should include details like Voter ID card, Aadhaar card and equivalent required to check details of applicant.
- Qualification details – One should furnish academic certificate of last passing exam to show scores and category and their eligibility for the scheme.
- Domicile details – As only the native of the state can register for the scheme, they should furnish correct domicile documents at the time of applying online for the scheme.
- Contact details – One should give their phone number and email ID which are often required to connect with the account and sent any necessary details about the exam updates online and suitable benefit to get from it.
Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme Online Registration
The interested applicant has to register for the scheme online by following the steps below:
- One should visit the official portal of the scheme of the scheme.
- As the home page of the scheme shows up, applicant need to search for the application form of scheme and fill it up entering correct details.
- Along with this, one should furnish correct document details that will be checked by higher authorities to finalize the registration of an applicant for the scheme.
- Now, last applicant has to click on the submit option that would complete the procedure to register for the scheme online.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Ans : Karnataka Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai.
Ans : Offer free coaching facilities for students appearing for competitive entrance exams.
Ans : One has to follow simple steps to apply online via its authentic portal.
Ans : It is the last date to submit online application for the scheme.
Ans : Applicants appearing for competitive entrance exam.
Other Links –