NHM UP Staff Nurse Apply Online Form, Eligibility Criteria 2021
The UP NHM recruitment process has come up with nurse posts in different positions and this is mainly to generate employment roles. It is mainly for individuals who wish to work in government hospitals in posts of the nurse. The advertisement for the post recruitment will be available on the official portal at upnrhm.gov.in or sams.co.in and the interested candidates can get the details from it. The interested candidate can also know about the eligibility, qualification, and other important details of the post and fill up the form online. Therefore, the NRHM is inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates and they should be careful about the closing date of the form. Read on to know about other relevant details about the nurse post online for help.
Overview for filling online form
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh, National Health Mission|
|Total vacancies under the post||2445|
|Name of the post||Staff nurse under different position|
|Qualification for the post||12th standard or diploma|
|Procedure for selection||Written Test and interview|
|Salary under the post||Rupees 20, 500|
|Revised date for the application||11th November 2021|
|Notification for the post||Yet to be declared|
|Online link||Declared online|
|Age limit||18 to 45 years|
|Official portal of scheme||upnrhm.gov.in or sams.co.in|
|Department for the post||Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of UP|
What are the features of the post online?
- Application fee – The application fee for the SC, ST and OBC and general candidates is free of cost
- Mode of payment – For applying under NHM UP Staff Nurse Online, it is only eligible to apply for the staff nurse post online
- Total number of posts generated – There is a total of 2445 posts that arefor the interested nurse to apply to get job in the desired department in government hospitals
- Important dates for the recruitment process – The online registration starts on 20th October, 2021 and the last date is 9th November, 2021
What are the eligibility criteria for the post?
- Educational qualification – The candidates who have passed B.sc nursing or GNM from recognized institute are suitable to apply for the post online
- Age limit for the post – Candidates who are within the age limit of 18 to 45 years are eligible for the post
- Selection process – The applicants would be selected on basis of written examination followed by interview process
- Identification details – As the post recruitment has been started in UP, only the natives of the state are eligible to register for the scheme details
Therefore, if candidates have completed a bachelor’s degree in science with a specialization in nursing or GNM can take chance to apply for the post for a better scope in the future. They need to visit the official portal of the scheme to get other details and apply within the given time frame. In addition, one should check the age limit and its upper limit relaxation before they wish to apply for the nurse post. It would be easy for them to prepare for the same and get it.
What is the relaxation for the upper age limit for the post?
- It is 3 years for OBC category or non-creamy layer
- It is 5 years for SC and ST category
- The time relaxation for the disabled person is for 10 years for general category, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC and ST group
List of documents required for registering online
- Identification proof –The candidate needs to furnish suitable identification proof for the registering for the post and for this, Aadhar card, voter ID card and equivalent options are suitable
- Educational details – One has to produce suitable documents in support of the educational qualification of the candidate to justify their eligibility for the post of nurse
What are the steps to follow to apply online?
- First, candidate has to visit upnrhm.gov.in which is the official portal of the scheme
- Now, they have to click on the latest update section that comes on the home page
- After this, you have to click on the staff nurse notification tab and check the details given
- Following this, you have to click on the apply online form link to get the suitable one
- At this stage, you have to fill up the educational and the personal details in the form correctly
- Now, it is time to upload the documents along with correct photo and signature as it will be scrutinized by higher authority
- Now, click on the submit form option online
- Here, at this stage, you can take printout of the form for future reference and work
FAQ on the UP NHM post online
Q.1 What is the last date for applying online for the nurse post?
Q.2 What are the age criteria to apply for the scheme of the staff nurse?
Q.3 What is the official portal for the scheme?
Q.4 What is the starting date for the application online?
Q.5 What are the total vacancies for the post online?
- Chhatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha 2021, Free Coaching Scheme, Online Form
- WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2021, Smart Card, How to Apply, Online Form, List
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form Online
- West Bengal Manabik Prakalpa Scheme 2021, Online Application, Form, Pension List, Status