NREGA Job Card List 2021-22, MGNREGA Job Card Download, Online Mahatma Gandhi Employment List, State Wise, West Bengal, MP, Rajasthan, UP, CG, Maharashtra, Haryana, Official Website, Helpline Number
NREGA stands for National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. It was passed in 2005 and came into force in 2006. The act was later renamed as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act abbreviated as MGNREGA. The governmental authority has updated the NREGA Job Card list. This list can be accessed on the official website https://nrega.nic.in. The act was initiated with an aim of providing sustenance and job security in the rural areas of India. It is a social outlook ensuring at least 100 days of employment to every household in the rural areas. It gives job security to any adult member in the family who is up for unskilled manual work. Through this article, we will provide you with all the information regarding nrega job card list 2021.
NREGA Job Card List 2021-22
|Name of the Scheme||National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Government authority||Ministry of Rural development, Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Adult members of every Rural household|
|Which state||All Indian states including union territories|
|Post category||NREGA Job Card 2021|
NREGA Job Card List 2021 Highlights
Here is the complete information regarding the list:
- The ministry of Rural development, Government of India under MGNREGA Act has developed the NREGA job card list.
- Driven by the local government, the poor families are provided with occupation cards in order to ensure job/business security.
- In order to fetch complete information about the list, the applicants are required to access the official website.
- The authority has set an eligibility criteria. Thus making it mandatory for the candidates to meet all the requirements for being eligible.
- The plan provides every detail of the individuals registered with the local gram panchayat.
- It serves as an identity card with every detail including NREGA registration number, name, information of the candidates and other relevant details.
- Providing the platform for fact-based(written) proof, it is reliable for the rights and relatable license of the workers.
- Under the NREGA scheme, the individuals in rural households are allowed for paid work. On the other hand, the workers under the Gram Panchayat are provided a platform which enables clarity of their work and protection from getting cheated.
- The individuals can complete their KYC at banks and post offices in order to open bank accounts with the use of NREGA JC.
MGNREGA Job Card 2021 Important Details
- The details including the list of people and status can be checked on the NREGA Job Card List 2020.
- The names mentioned on the list will only get the opportunity to work under the plan.
- All the current year information including the details of the last ten years can be checked under the act.
- A complete list of all the states including the union territories in the country has been provided.
NREGA Scheme Features
The NREGA scheme is one of the most efficient and productive steps taken by the authorities. It is a wise step in achieving a sustainable goal for the rural households. It solves the problem regarding income and improving livelihood of the individuals from the rural parts of India. Here are the important features of the scheme:
- One of the most important features is that it is for all the states of India including the union territories.
- The job card list 2021 has been released and applicants can see all the information on the official website.
- It ensures job security along with protection against frauds.
- The candidates can search names in the job card List 2020-2021 and further download the job card.
- All the details including the duration and type of work is provided in the job card list 2021.
MGNREGA Job Card 2021-22 State Wise (West Bengal, MP, Rajasthan, UP, CG, Maharashtra, Haryana)
We have provided all the information regarding the state wise MGNREGA Job Card 2021. Here, we have provided links to let the candidates/applicants access the information of the job card easily:
|Name of the states||Job Card Details|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click here|
|Daman and Diu||Click here|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Click here|
|Dadra and Nagarhaveli||Click here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click here|
|West Bengal||Click here|
How to Check NREGA Job Card List 2021 and Download
The applicants must follow all the rules and regulations for accessing proper information. Here are the following steps the applicants must follow in order to check the the NREGA Job Card List 2021:
- Firstly, the applicants are required to visit the official website of NREGA.
- This will take the candidates to the homepage of the website.
- Under the transparency and accountability section, the applicants must click on the Job Cards option.
- This will navigate towards a new page consisting the list of all states mentioned under the scheme. The applicants are then required to click on the link of their registered/applied state.
- After clicking on the link, a page with options to fill (mandate options included) will appear. The options include financial year, district, block, panchayat. The applicants must fill in all these details and then click on the proceed button.
- After this, a new page will appear where applicants can view the NREGA card list on the basis of their chosen district, block and panchayat. The next step would be finding their name and further clicking on the job card number.
- Finally the applicants will be able to see details of the job card. The applicants can also see all the details including the time-span of the work, work on which the job was given and fixed period.
Q : How long does the job card registration take?
Ans : It is throughout the year.
Q : Are NREGA AND MGNREGA the same schemes?
Ans : Yes, NREGA was passed in the year 2005 and later it was named as MGNREGA.
Q : When did NREGA come into force?
Ans : It came into force in 2006.
Q : Can the Job Card be applied by all the rural households?
Ans : Yes.
Q : What is the meaning of an adult member applying for the job card?
Ans : It means a person with age above 18 years.
Q : What is the validity of the registration of the job card?
Ans : The Validity is for five years. However, the applicants can renew the card as per the process fixed under the scheme.
Other Links –