Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021, Benefits, Smart Card, Online Registration, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number
There are many such families in the state of Odisha whose financial condition is not good. If someone is sick in the house, then they are not able to spend much on treatment and health facilities. All such families have been included in the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. This scheme is being run by the health department of the state of Odisha to improve the health of the people. In this scheme, you are provided financial assistance through a card. You get this financial assistance at the time when you get treatment for the diseases mentioned in the list of this scheme.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021
|Scheme Name||Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY)|
|Launched by||CM of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Benefit||To provide health insurance and health care facilities|
|Financial Assistance||5 Lakh Rs per annum to one family|
|Launched on||15th August 2018|
|Official website||Click here|
|Helpline Number||0674-2392479 0674-2392480|
What is Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021 has been started by the state government of Odisha because of this. So that needy families can get health cover. If you want to fill the application form for this card, then you can also fill this form online. As you know, the state government keeps on running various schemes for the development of its state. Similarly, necessary steps are being taken by the state health department to provide health facilities to such people. Which can help such people whose financial condition is not good. Under this scheme, the beneficiary will be provided insurance of 5 lakhs by the government. Today I am going to give you all the details related to this scheme. Therefore it is very important for you to read this article carefully.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Features
Total Family :-
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is a health insurance scheme launched in 2021. About 70 lakh families will be benefited from this health scheme.
Free Treatment :-
All those beneficiaries will also get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh every year.
Cashless Treatment :-
Women are going to get a lot of benefits from this scheme. Out of which the biggest advantage is that they are going to get cashless treatment of 10 lakhs per year.
Scheme Target :-
The Odisha government has announced plans to expand this scheme further on 15 August 2021. In which he has said that now 3.5 crore people of the state will be able to take advantage of this health scheme. So, if you haven’t filled the application form yet, fill it up quickly so that you can get the most out of this scheme.
All government hospitals and some private hospitals have also considered the treatment given to the people through this scheme. All citizens can get information by viewing this list online.
Smart Health Card :–
After the launch of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, Odisha state has become the first state in the country to distribute such smart health cards. Till now only the beneficiaries of Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana, citizens below the poverty line, Antyodaya card holders, and citizens whose income is less than 2 lakhs were able to take advantage of this scheme.
Other Schemes :–
But now both Annapurna and Antyodaya, national and state food security will also be able to take advantage of this health scheme.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Yojana Card Guidelines
The Biju Health Scheme, which has been launched by the Odisha government, has also prepared a card for it. Which also has some guidelines. I have given all the information about this below which is going to be very useful for you. These guidelines are as follows:
- The first instruction in this health scheme card is that the beneficiary who is already undergoing any treatment for the diseases will be covered under this scheme.
- Second Instruction Any person availing of this health plan need not pay any premium amount. The Odisha government itself will pay all the premium amount.
- After this, such beneficiaries who will be referred to any other hospital outside the state of Odisha in case of emergency will be provided financial assistance of Rs 2,000 for the conveyance. This amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The most important thing earlier, the beneficiaries with cancer, kidney, or heart disease were able to avail treatment up to 1 lakh. Now they will be able to get treatment up to Rs 3 lakh.
- The Odisha government has also arranged free blood bank facilities for patients with APL and BPL cards in this scheme.
- Under this health scheme, more than 20 super specialty hospitals have been included for the citizens. Also, it also includes about 4036 medical packages.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Benefits
There are many benefits of this scheme. Some of the benefits of which I am telling you here. which are as follows –
- With the help of this card, you can get health services without cash in government hospitals as well as in empanelled hospitals.
- The government is considering increasing the number of hospitals that are empanelled outside the state.
- Many people also know this card as a cashless facility.
- The main objective of the state government to start this scheme is to provide health facilities to those people whose financial condition is not good.
- According to the scheme, the person who has the card will get free treatment in government institutions.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Eligibility
BPL/Health/Antyodaya Card Holders :-
If you want to apply for the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Card, then for this you have to remember some things. Like you already have a National Health Insurance Scheme card, Antyodaya Anna Yojana card, BPL card.
Income Limit :-
If you live in the city then less than 60 thousand and if you are from the village then you should have a certificate of income less than 50 thousand and Biju farmer Welfare scheme card.
Note :- So you can get this card made easily. This card is made by the state government, for which you have to provide documents and you will get the card. Apart from this, the settlement of the claim is done by the insurance company itself, this does not make any sense to you.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Document
To get this card made, you need some documents, these documents are as follows –
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Account Details
- Aadhar Card
- Phone Number
- BPL Card
- Income Certificate
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Official Link
If you want to register for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana and you have all the documents available. You can visit official link and register itsrlf.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Registration
- For registration, first, you have to go to the official website of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana by searching on Google.
- Then, a new page opened on your browser. This is also known as the homepage of the official website.
- After this, you will get the option of Apply Online on the lower left side. Click on this.
- As soon as you click, a page will open, here you have to fill in the information asked by the portal.
- After that, you have to upload the requested documents here.
- After giving all the information, you have to click on the submit button.
- After registration, a reference number is sent to your phone number for the registration number.
If you do not understand anything related to Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana or if there is any problem with registration, then you can also contact them. Here below I have also given Helpline Numbers, with the help of which you can easily contact.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Helpline Number
Other Links –