Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form Online
Rajasthan government has come up with police constable recruitment notification and details. It is aiming the unemployed youth of the state and they can follow the simple steps to register for the recruitment process. There is a total of 4438 programs under this recruitment. It has been notified through the police headquarter department for the help of the unemployed youth of the state. Read on to know more about other details pertaining to the scheme launch.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021
|Name of the recruitment||Police constable recruitment|
|Launched by||Rajasthan police department|
|Beneficiary||Help for unemployed youth of state|
|Application Start Date||10th November 2021|
|Application Late Date||3rd December, 2021|
|Vacancy||DGP office with 4438 vacancies|
|Post name||Constable general, driver, band, police telecom|
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Features
- Main idea for the post – The main idea for introducing the post is to help the unemployed youth of the state get scope for employment for a better living option
- Number of vacancies under the posts – It is a total of 4438 vacancies for the post
- Date for application – The date limit is from 10th November to 3rd December
- Portal of the scheme – The interested candidates can apply for the form on www.police.rajasthan.gov.in link
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Eligibility
|Name of post||Educational qualification||Age limit|
|Police Constable (GD)||12th class from any recognized board||18 to 23 years of age as on 01/01/2022|
|Police Constable (Driver)||Pass 12th exam from recognized place with HMV or LMV license||18 to 28 years as on 01.01.2022|
|Police Constable (RAC/Band)||Pass class 10th from recognized education board||18 to 26 years|
|Police Constable (Telecom)||Pass class 12th with specialization in science from recognized place||18 to 31 years|
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Application Fee Structure
- For the general, OBC and other state – Rupees 500
- For OBC(NCL), MBC or EWS of Rajasthan – Rupees 400
- For ST, SC and BPL category – Rupees 400
However, the mode of payment is via debit card, credit card, or net banking online source.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Documents
- Educational details – The candidate should furnish suitable educational details when applying for the post and justify that they passed 12th standard
- Identification details – It is important to furnish documents like Aadhaar card, voter id card to justify the age. Moreover, the candidate should be native of the state as candidates from other states are not eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Passing the entrance exam – One should pass the written exam and have the correct document to be eligible to face the following steps included in the selection process such as medical test, fitness test, and others
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Selection Process
For the recruitment, one has to appear for written examination followed by physical efficiency, document verification, final merit list and medical list. However, this will be negative marking for each wrong attempt. The total time is 2 hours for the exam. Male candidate needs to run for 5 kilometers in 25 minutes and female candidates need to complete 5 kilometers in 35 minutes to be eligible for the post. However, the interested candidates need to watch the portal of the recruitment process to get the updates instantly as soon as it shows up.
- Written exam
- Physical test
- Medical test
- Document verification
- Final merit list
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Online Application
The candidates have to apply via online mode for the recruitment of the police constable and give the necessary details for the same. Here, you have to create SSO ID for the login and free access to the site on sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Here, you have to register the form online by entering correct details and you have to register with the required fee using debit card or net banking process. Follow the steps below to get suitable results:
- First, you have to follow the website link sso.rajasthan.gov.in and click on the post link given on the portal
- Following this, comes the official link of Rajasthan police recruitment 2021 and it will show up on screen
- After this, come to top of the page and click on the ‘recruitment’ option and this would open up new page on the application
- You should not miss details of the notification regarding the post
- If the candidate is eligible for the post, they have to submit the form online
- Now, you have to get the print out of the online application for the post 2021
Q : What is the name of the post?
Q : How many vacancies are available for the post?
Q : Which is the starting date for applying for the post?
Q : What is the last date for applying online?
Q : What is the official portal of the scheme?
Q : What are the fees for general category?
Q : What is the minimum educational qualification for the scheme?
Other Links –