TN Differentially Abled Student Teaching Education Scheme 2021, How to Apply, Form, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Toll free Helpline Number
The Tamil Nadu government has come up with scheme for helping the disabled ones get a scope of studying from home. The scheme would include some forms of physiotherapy for the help of the disabled ones. The main initiative for the implementation of the scheme has been taken by school education minister Anbil Mahesh Poyyamozhi. The main idea of the scheme is to help the physically disabled one and offer them financial help. Read on to know more about other details relating to the entitled scheme.
TN Differentially Abled Student Teaching Education Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||TN Differentially Abled Student Teaching Education Scheme|
|Launched by||School Education Minister Anbil Mahesh Poyyamozhi|
|Main Objective||Help the disabled ones study from home|
|Target group||The disabled students in Tamil Nadu|
|Financial help for students||Rupees 10, 000 monthly|
|Age limit||18 years|
|Scheme Budget||Rupees 7.8 crores|
|Financial Help Purpose||For educational and therapy|
TN Differentially Abled Student Teaching Education Scheme Highlights
Help for disabled students –
There will be specialist therapist and trained educators to visit the students at their homes and offer suitable help.
Target group of the scheme –
The beneficiaries of the scheme are the students who are suffering from different disabilities and have supportive needs
Main objective of the scheme –
The main idea is to offer educational and financial help to the physically disabled one so that they can learn from home
Contribution of education department –
The higher authority has asked the education department to translate the best of books into Tamil for students who are pursuing high education. In addition to this, 100 children’s book for literature need to be published that would help in offering value- based assistance to the students.
Financial allotment for the scheme –
A total of rupees 2 crores have been given to Tamil Nadu Textbook and Educational Services Corporation for translating the books in Tamil For the help of the students
Help for sports equipment –
The school education department is responsible to teach the students of government schools the traditional art form of Tamil Nadu, Kummi, Karakattam and Kavadi.
TN Differentially Abled Student Teaching Education Scheme Eligibility
· Age limit – The students who are above 18 years are eligible to get the financial help from the scheme
· Residential details – As the scheme has been launched by educational department of Tamil Nadu, only the disabled ones of the state are eligible
· Qualification details – You have to furnish suitable educational documents of school to justify your claim for the benefits of the scheme
TN Differentially Abled Student Teaching Education Scheme Documents List
· Domicile details – The students who wish to get the scheme benefits should furnish suitable domicile details at the time of registration for the scheme. It should be supportive of the claim that the student is a native of the state
· Identification proof – The candidate should furnish suitable identification details such as Aadhar card, voter ID, and equivalent for validation of age
· Educational documents – It is important to furnish suitable educational document to justify the actual qualification and whether the student is eligible to get the financial assistance or not.
TN Differentially Abled Student Teaching Education Scheme Application
As the scheme is a newly launched one, the details of its online procedure are to be declared by education and higher department of the state. As soon as it comes up, the beneficiaries of the scheme would be the first to know about it. They should try to know about it in detail and check the details of eligibility before they apply for it. Moreover, the school authorities should be aware of the information and help the beneficiaries to get the financial help at the earliest.
Q : What is the main idea of the scheme?
Ans : Offer financial assistance to disabled students.
Q : Who have come up with the scheme initiative?
Ans : School Education Minister Anbil Mahesh Poyyamozhi
Q : What is the age limit for applying in the scheme?
Ans : 18 years
Q : What is the total amount sanctioned for the successful implementation of scheme?
Ans : Rupees 7.8 crores
Q : How much money would be given for sports equipment?
Ans : Rupees 35 crores
Other Links –