Vatan Prem Yojana Gujarat 2022, Official Portal, Application, Eligibility, Documents, Helpline Number, Gujarati
The Vatan Prem Yojna is a new initiative by Gujarat government with the idea of celebrating ‘Swaraj to Surajya’ on the purpose of 75th year of Independence. The main motive is to ask for the natives of state to contribute for a common good and betterment of the state. It is kind of public participation in welfare of the state. In the first meeting for the scheme, it was mainly the proposed work that accounted for rupees 1 crores. Here, the NRIs can also contribute for advancement in motherland and do something for the common people. The important work relating to the scheme and details of the same along with features and eligibility are detailed in the following part of the article.
Vatan Prem Yojana Gujarat 2022
|Name of scheme||Vatan Prem Yojna|
|Scheme started by||Gujarat Government|
|Date of launching||7 August 2021|
|Eligibility||Non-resident Gujaratis and Indians|
|Aim of the scheme||Eager request to non-resident Gujaratis and Non-resident Indians to take part in betterment of the native place|
What is Vatan Prem Yojana Gujarat
The Vatan Prem Yojna is a scheme inviting the non-resident Indians and NRIs to contribute for betterment of the state. The residents have been asked for 60 percent of the share, whereas, the rest will be contributed by state government. This scheme is also considered as the novel form of Madar-e-Vantan scheme initiated by Gujarat state government. The main focus of the scheme would be to develop the village, the health facilities, sewage treatment, recycling, ponds, streetlights and others. This is mainly a good scope for the people of Gujarat to contribute in development of native place. It would turn out to be the best and developed place for the living in the state.
Vatan Prem Yojana Gujarat Objective
- The scheme acts as trinity between the local population, the donors and the state government bodies
- It is mainly for development and welfare of the village
- It is mainly to bring in development in the rural areas
- It shall help translate and see the real lovers of nation and who are ready to serve it
- It shall help villagers change the way of living and make ways for betterment in life in future
Vatan Prem Yojana Gujarat Features
The salient features of the scheme are listed in the following part:
- Scheme has share of donor where donors can contribute 60 percent to 100 percent for the implementation of scheme and development
- A donor has to select a village and start working and cannot change it
- Refund of the contribution for the scheme is not allowed
- The donor will get updates of the work progress contributed for through the updates given on website portal
- The main scheme will focus on the overall growth and development of village and make necessary changes in Gujarat
- The purpose of scheme launch is to develop rural life
- The governing body has arranged for online money deposit that would simplify the donation process and help in fast implementation of scheme
Vatan Prem Yojana Gujarat Eligibility
- Residential details – The non-resident Gujaratis and Indians are allowed to contribute for the scheme
- Rate of contribution – The donors can need to do a minimum of 60 percent contribution to help an entire village with the help of the projects
Vatan Prem Yojana Gujarat Official Portal
The official portal of the scheme is https://vatanprem.org/. The beneficiaries and people who wish to contribute can check the online details to get better idea about the updates of the scheme.
Vatan Prem Yojana Gujarat Documents
The donor needs to furnish suitable domicile documents to authentic that they are native non-residents, eligible to contribute in scheme implementation. Without furnishing correct documents, it may not possible to be eligible for the scheme. It is important to furnish the suitable one for ease of application procedure online.
How to Apply Donate for Vatan Prem Yojana Gujarat
- The candidate has to visit the official portal at https://vatanprem.org/
- Now, the donor has to select the district, taluka or village from drop down list
- After this, the work and design of the project need should be selected
- The donor need to fill up the form and give details of donation amount that he or she wish to give
- Donor need to give correct code in email and submit the donation that he or she wish to give
- After submitting the donation, one has to request authority to forward it to next step
- After email verification, the donor should get user-id and the login details and it can be used in future for communication
- The authority will respond in 15 days and would help to complete the procedure
Vatan Prem Yojana Gujarat Helpline Number
As this is a newly launched scheme, the government is yet to come up with helpline details. As it comes up, the beneficiaries get to know about from online portal of the scheme.
Q : Who has taken initiative for the Vatan Prem Yojana Gujarat?
Q : When did the Vatan Prem Yojana Gujarat started?
Q : What are the participating donors in the scheme?
Q : What is the aim of the scheme?
Q : Which is the official portal of the scheme?
Other Link –