Bengaluru Vinaya Samarasya Yojana 2022 Karnataka, Beneficiary, Application, Official Website, Eligibility, Documents, Helpdesk
The Bengaluru Vinaya Samarasya Yojana has been introduced by the Karnataka government in its recent budget plans. This scheme is to eradicate the global concern of discrimination on basis of untouchability and improving the condition of SC and ST in our society. The scheme will help take care of the social wellbeing of our country through reforms and measures taken by higher authority. To understand it more in detail and know the eligibility criteria on how to avail the scheme benefits, and others.
Bengaluru Vinaya Samarasya Yojana 2022 Karnataka
|Name of the scheme||Vinaya Samarasya Yojana|
|Announced by||Karnataka Government|
|Budget||Rupees 400 crores|
|Beneficiaries||SC/ST and the underprivileged class|
|Official Portal||Not yet declared|
Bengaluru Vinaya Samarasya Yojana Features
- Scheme announcement – The Bengaluru Vinaya Samarasya Yojana Karnataka has been announced by the Karnataka government in current budget.
- Main objective of scheme – It focus on wellbeing of society and helps in eradication of untouchability and discrimination.
- Funds allocated for scheme – The state government has planned for allocation of rupees 400 crores for successful implementation of scheme.
- Target beneficiaries of scheme – The target group is the SC/ STs in the state who are untouchables and victims of discrimination in society. Therefore, successful implementation of the scheme would help in improvement and restoration of the people belonging to SC or ST category in society.
Bengaluru Vinaya Samarasya Yojana Eligibility
- Residents of state – As the scheme has been launched in Karnataka, only native dwellers of state can register for it.
- Category of people – The people belonging to SC and ST group in society are eligible to register for the scheme.
- Annual income of family – It is important to furnish annual income of family to justify one’s claim to be eligible for the scheme.
Bengaluru Vinaya Samarasya Yojana Documents
- Domicile details – The candidates who are natives and has to furnish suitable domicile certificate to be checked by higher authorities.
- Identification proof – The candidate should have Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, and equivalent documents to be checked by higher authorities and know about the category of family.
Bengaluru Vinaya Samarasya Yojana Online Registration
As the scheme is a newly launched one, the portal for the same is yet to be launched by state government officials. Soon after it comes up, the beneficiaries would be the first to know about it and accordingly register for the scheme online to enjoy its benefits. The steps to register will be soon launched in detail on its official portal for the help of the beneficiaries to avail of the benefits easily.
Ans : Yet to be launched
Ans : Karnataka Government
Ans : No
Ans : SC/STc of the state
Ans : Rupees 400 crores
Other Links –