WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022 (Online Registration, Eligibility, Documents, How to Apply, Official Website, Toll free Number)
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme is being run by the state government of West Bengal. This scheme is mainly for the women of the family so that they can get monthly financial assistance. Let me give you information about this scheme in detail.
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022
|Scheme Name||WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Launch Date||June 2021|
|Start Scheme||1 September|
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Target People||Woman Head of Family|
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Key Features
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme is mainly for women, it also has many features. Let me tell you some of its features here. which are as follows –
- The main objective of WB Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the women head of the family.
- It has been found from the survey of this scheme that the number of people who have taken advantage of this scheme is 1.6 crores.
- According to the authority, this WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme has been started on 1st July 2021.
- Under the WB Lakshmi Bhandar scheme, the amount of benefit will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. For which it is necessary to link the Aadhar card with their bank account.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 500 per month is being given to the general category and Rs 1000 per month to the SC and ST category.
- Around 10% to 20% of the beneficiary’s expenses can be covered by this scheme. Due to which they will also get financial assistance.
- The state government has cut the expenditure of other departments of the state so that they can raise funds for WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021.
- This scheme was started on July 1, 2021, to provide financial assistance to the women’s heads of the family.
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Eligibility
There is some eligibility for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021. Those are required for every beneficiary for this scheme. Let’s check what are those eligibility criteria.
- Residential Of West Bengal: This scheme is only available for people who are citizens of West Bengal.
- Eligible Sex: This application is available only for the female head of the member.
Categories: Whether you are from SC or ST category you can apply this form.
- Age Limit: This application has an age limit of about 25 to 60-year-old women.
- Tax Limit: If you don’t have any female taxpayers in your family then you are eligible.
- Property Limit: All these women who belong to the general category and don’t have more than 2 hectares of land are eligible.
- Sectors: If women have a permanent job in the government or private sector are not eligible.
- Workers: If you are a casual worker then also can apply for this form.
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Documents
- Adhar Card: You are only eligible to fill out this form if you have a valid Adhar Card.
- Caste Certificate: The community that you belong to also should need to fill out this form.
- Bank Passbook: You need to have a bank account to get a payout. That’s why a passbook is mandatory.
- Residential Certificate: Your permanent residence is also mandatory to get benefits from this scheme.
- Ration Card: If you purchase food for your family directly from the government. Then you should also have a ration card.
- Income Certificate: While filling out the form you need to show your family income.
How To Apply For WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
For applying the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme you should be eligible for it. If you are then congratulations. Now you can get the benefit of this scheme by following the steps below.
- First Step: Download the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme application form and take a printout.
- Second Step: Now you need to start filling out the form but before it should keep these things with you. Because you will need them while filling out the application. Duare Sarkar Registration no, Aadhaar No, Beneficiary Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Spouse Name, Address, Swasthyasathi Card no, Bank Account Details.
- Third Step: When you successfully fill the first form now you need to fill the second declaration form.
So when you complete it now you should take some time and have a look at your application again. Then hit the submit button.
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Official Website
You can apply by clicking on this link and visiting its official website.
WB Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Helpline Number
Till now no helpline number has come for it.
Major Promises of West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana
The West Bengal government has made many promises to woo the public, out of which these 8 promises are prominent:
Through this new scheme, the state government will be able to provide financial assistance to 1.6 crore families.
2. Prosperous Bengal
The government says that they will be able to generate a GDP of up to 12.5 lakhs with the help of this Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana. Due to this, the income of each person will increase up to 2.5 lakhs. Also, 35 lakh people who have BPL cards will also move ahead. Because the government is making new efforts to increase employment, and it is going to bring 5 lakh new jobs soon.
3. Improving Economic Condition
The state government is about to start a new job to make the youth of the state self-reliant. Under which they will provide credit cards to the youth. This credit card will have a credit limit of Rs 10 lakh at 4% interest.
4. Fixed Diet
Under this promise, the state government will provide ration to each family. For which the government has so far selected 1.5 crore people. Where they will go door to door and deliver ration to the people. In addition, 2500 ‘MAA’ canteens will be opened in 50 cities.
5. Happy Farmer
Through this scheme, the state government is going to connect 68 lakh, marginal farmers, with Krishak Bandhu Yojana. For which the government will give Rs 10,000 per acre to the farmers. Under the initiative, emphasis will be given to the cultivation of potatoes, tea, tobacco, and jute. In which 4.5 lakh hectare land will be provided to farmers from 3 lakh hectare land to increase crop production.
6. Advanced In Craftsmanship
Craftsmanship is considered very important in West Bengal, so new efforts are being made to promote this art even more. Under which the government will invest Rs 1.5 crore for 10 lakh MSMEs. Apart from this, 2000 new industrial units will be opened within 5 years. For which 5 lakh crores will be invested.
7. Health Care Reform
The WB government has announced that they will invest 0.83% to 1.5% of the total GDP in the health care sector. For this, medical colleges-cum-super specialty hospitals will be opened in the first 23 districts.
8. Electricity, Roads, Water In Every House
The government of West Bengal is making efforts that about 47 lakh families can get clean water, and 24 hours electricity. Along with this, new roads and means of communication can be developed. they will ensure 24/7 electricity for everyone. Communication will be improved by constructing new roads.
Ans : The state government of West Bengal has started this scheme only for the women head of the family. No male can apply for this.
Ans : You can apply for this scheme both online and offline. If you want to apply online then you can go to its official website. But if you want to apply offline for this, then you will have to go to Government Camps.
Ans : This scheme was started on 1st September 2021.
Ans : The main objective of this scheme is to provide monthly financial assistance to the women head of the family.
Ans : If you are going to apply for this scheme, then it is very important to have an Aadhar card, otherwise, you cannot apply for it.
Other Links –