WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2021, [Prokolpa Prakalpa, Health Coverage Insurance, Smart Card, Renewal, How to Apply, Online Application Form, List, Validity, Balance Check, Eligibility, Documents,Toll Free Helpline Number, Official Website, Portal, Benefit, Portal, Hospital List, Package]
The State Government of West Bengal has always taken effective and progressive steps towards holistic development of the state. Mamta Banerjee, the Chief Minister of West Bengal had announced the Swasthya Sathi Scheme in 2016. However, it was officially launched in December 2016. The scheme aims at providing paperless and cashless smart cards to all the citizens of the state. Under the scheme, all the health facilities will be given which are required for the sustainable and healthy growth of the population of the state. We will provide all the information about the Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2021 in detail through this article.
WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Swasthya Sathi Scheme|
|Department||Health and Welfare Department of West Bengal|
|Launched By||Mamata Banerjee|
|Beneficiaries||All the citizens of the State including the financially vulnerable sections|
|Launch Date||December 2016|
|Toll free number||1800-345-5384|
|Official Website||Click here|
WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme Features
The candidates are required to know all the features related to the health scheme. This will ensure the applicant can fetch the benefits more effectively. Here are the features of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme:
- The scheme will provide cashless, paperless Smart cards to attend the benefits.
- The Health Scheme ensures the coverage for Secondary and tertiary care of upto Rs.5 Lakh per annum to each family.
- It will cover all the members of the family irrespective of the family size. The scheme will also help the physically challenged and dependent person in the family. More than 2 Crore families are covered.
- All diseases including the existing diseases will be covered under the Health Scheme. More than 2260 hospitals are also enlisted.
- The entire help will be given by the state government. No contribution is taken from the beneficiaries.
- An online Swasthya Sathi smart card is provided to each family on the day of their enrollment. The Smart cards will contain information like mobile number, family details, SECC ID, photographs and address.
- A 24/7 toll free call centre has been provided under the Health Scheme.
- The candidates can also submit their grievances on the official portal.
- There is a provision of SMS alerts and instant information unblocking of cards.
WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme Main Aim
The main aim of launching the Health Scheme is to provide all the basic health facilities and medical treatments to the citizens of West Bengal. Cashless and paperless mode of Smart cards are provided to the families.
Swasthya Sathi Smart Card 2021
- Under the scheme, the woman head of the family will be issued the smart card.
- Candidates can also register for hospitals outside the West Bengal State.
- Provisions of registering for Vellore CMC are also available under the scheme.
- There is a provision of refunds in case of any treatment not done by the hospital and suggested to be done from outside.
WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme Eligibility
The smart card is cashless and will be provided to crores of families but there are certain eligibility conditions. Here are the eligibility conditions that the applicant must fulfill:
- The smart card will be issued in the name of a woman head in the family. This is really appreciated and a good step towards women empowerment.
- The citizens belonging to the state of West Bengal are only eligible under the scheme.
- The candidates who want to have the benefits of this scheme must not be a part of any other health scheme.
WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme Documents
When the candidates have fulfilled the criteria of eligibility, they must submit the following documents for the benefit:
- Domicile Certificate- Since the scheme is only for the residents of West Bengal, the applicants must submit their residential proofs effectively.
- Women Candidate- The card will be issued in the name of the woman head of the family. This makes it important for the women candidates to submit the supporting documents to make them eligible.
- Identity Proof- The candidates must submit their identity proof such as Voter ID, Aadhaar Card as their identification proof.
- Health Certificates- The details related to health may be asked to enroll the candidates as beneficiaries. The candidates must not be a part of any other health scheme.
- Income Certificate- The candidates must provide their appropriate certificates for the information related to their income.
WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme Toll Free Helpline Number
The Helpline Number of Swasthya Sathi Scheme is available 24/7 and the applicants can note the number as 1800-345-5384
WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme Official Portal
The official website of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme is https://swasthyasathi.gov.in.
How to Register under Swasthya Sathi Smart Card Online
Applicants can download the Swasthya Sathi Form B and can register under the health scheme. Here are the ways with which candidates can register:
- Firstly, the applicant is required to visit the official website.
- After this, a homepage will appear on the screen. On the homepage, click on ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- On clicking the ‘Apply Online’ tab, the applicant will see a drop down with several options. Among the options, the applicant must choose the last option which is ‘Form B Registration under Swasthya Sathi’.
- Clicking the last option will download a form on your device. You can fill the form by filling the required details.
- The applicant must attach the important documents being asked for.
- After filling-in all the details, finally the applicant will finally be registered under the Swasthya Sathi scheme.
How to Download Swasthya Sathi Application Form
- The first step is to visit the official website of Swasthya Sathi.
- After visiting the official portal home page will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage, the candidate should go to the home option and then click on the covid-19 request form.
- After this, a new page appears on the screen where the candidate must select SNA and then fill in their username and password.
- This will mark that the candidate is logged in and a link to download the form comes up.
- Finally, the form can be downloaded and can be used as per the requirement.
Registration outside West Bengal
- The first step is to visit the official portal.
- On the homepage, the applicant must click on the Apply online option.
- After this the candidate will see an option as ‘ Registration for treatment outside West Bengal’.
- After clicking on the above option, a page will come up. The candidate now must fill in the registered mobile number.
- An OTP will be received and then finally the process will be completed.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Hospital Registration
- First step is to visit the portal or the Swasthya Sathi Scheme.
- After visiting, a homepage would appear on the screen. On the home page, the applicant must click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- On clicking the ‘Apply Online’ tab, the applicant will see an option as ‘Hospital Registration’.
- The next step will require the applicant to click on the ‘Hospital Registration’ option.
- On clicking the Hospital Registration, the applicant will be taken to a different page with a form to be filled up.
- Next step is to fill the required form. Fill in all the details properly.
- At the end, the applicant will also receive an OTP for mentioning the registered number.
- Next step is to mention the received OTP and click on the Submit button.
- This will complete the registration process effectively.
How to Check Information about Hospitals under Health Scheme
- The first step is to visit the official portal correctly.
- On the home page after clicking the home button, several options would appear.
- Among the options, click on the Hospital Information tab.
- After clicking on the Hospital Information tab, several options will appear in the list. The options include an active hospital list, Hospital HR details, Hospital facility details and Hospital service details.
- Clicking on the respective options will navigate the candidate to a different page to fill in the respective details. It will be like a small form to fill in the details.
- Finally, candidates can click on the required option and fill the details required to fetch the information.
How to Check Status for Swasthya Sathi Hospital Registration
Here are the steps to check the status of the hospital registration:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Next step will include clicking on the home button on the homepage.
- Third step will require the applicant to click on the Apply online tab.
- After clicking on the Apply online tab, the applicant must click on Check Hospital Reg. Status option.
- This will be navigated to a different page. The page will ask the applicant to fill in the Registered mobile number.
- After mentioning the registered mobile number, the applicant will be required to click on the search button.
- Finally, the applicant will be able to see the status of the registration.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Check Beneficiary List
- Beneficiaries must first visit the official portal.
- After visiting the official portal, the home page will appear on screen and then it is required to click on the ‘find your name’ tab.
- Clicking on ‘find your name’ tab will take the user to an option asking to fill in the mobile number.
- After this step, an OTP will be received. On submitting the OTP, the user must click on the Submit button.
- Finally, all the needed information will appear on the screen for the beneficiary to check the same.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Official Portal Login
In order to login to the portal the candidates can visit the official portal and click on the login option. After clicking on the login option, a page will appear on the screen. The candidate must enter their username and password in order to login and for fetching information.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Registration to CMC Vellore Procedure
The applicants must follow these steps in order to register for Vellore(CMC):
- First of all, applicants must visit the official portal of the Swasthya Sathi scheme.
- On the homepage the applicant must click on Home where several options would appear as a list. Among the options, the applicant must click on the Registration for Vellore (CMC) option. Clicking on this option will navigate to a different page.
- The next step will require the applicant to enter the correct ‘Swasthya Sathi URN’ along with the mobile number and click on the Submit button.
- An OTP might be sent to the filled mobile number. The applicant can then fill out the OTP and the registration will finally be done.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme URN Verification
To complete the URN Verification, the candidates are required to follow these steps:
- The first step includes opening the official portal and getting to the homepage. The official portal is https://swasthyasathi.gov.in.
- On the homepage, the candidate must scroll down and click on the URN Verification option.
- After clicking on the URN Verification option, the applicant will be navigated to a page which will require the applicant to fill in Details such as Select State, Select district.
- The required options (state and district) must be filled in.
- After filling in the details, the candidate can enter the URN and then must click on the Submit button.
- Finally, this will complete the URN Verification effectively.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Official Mobile App
The state government has launched the official mobile app for using the benefits of the Swasthya Sathi scheme. The mobile app can easily be downloaded using the Google play store on the Android mobile device. The app will guide the candidates in order to attain all the benefits under the scheme. It will also guide the beneficiaries towards a better understanding of the scheme and its related features. If the app is already installed on the user’s phone, then it can be updated using the Google play store.
How to Download the Swasthya Sathi Official Mobile App
Here are the steps to download the app on your Android Mobile Device:
- Firstly, you are required to open the app store(Google play store) on their mobile device.
- After the app store is opened, type the application’s name(Swasthya Sathi) on the search bar.
- The next step includes clicking on the install option.
- Clicking on the install option will download/install the Swasthya Sathi app on the device.
- Finally, the app is ready for usage.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Status
There is no provision to check the registration status of the candidates. However, the status for the hospital registration can be easily checked on the official portal.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Treatment Packages
The applicants will get every detail about the treatment packages on the official website. Here are all the details of the treatment packages:
- Candidates need to open the official portal.
- Once the homepage appears on the screen, scrolling down will take the applicant to the Package Details option.
- Clicking on this option will navigate the candidate to a page where an applicant can check all the details of the packages.
- There are packages available for all the categories such as Critical illness package, implants orthopaedics, implants cardio, investigation package NABH and many more.
- For every package, the candidate can select the respective procedure to get the required treatment. The procedures include Dental, Ear, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Medical and Surgical and many more procedures.
- It is also mentioned that the cost of implant orthopedics and cardio to be included as required for the treatment. No additional investigation cost will be permitted.
- The test rate will be refunded in case the implant is not done by the hospital and was asked to be done from outside.
- Treatment packages ensure effective and timely treatment at better hospitals.
Q : What is the main aim of the Swasthya Sathi scheme?
Q : What is the official website of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme?
Q : Will the scheme also protect the beneficiaries from probable frauds?
Q : What is the helpline number of the scheme?
Q : Who will receive the benefits of the scheme?
Q : Is the call support available 24/7?
Q : Is there any platform for writing grievances?
Other Links –